The interested candidates can apply for the Trade Apprentice through the official website of Hindustan copper — hindustancopper.com. The last date to submit online applications for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice is July 25, 2020.
|Sl.||Trade||No. of Seats|
|6||Welder (Gas & Electric)||25|
|11||Computer Operator & |
Prescribed Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Age-limits
- The candidate should possess the requisite qualification as listed in the above table as on cut-off date.
- The candidate should be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 12 and the same should be recognized by NCVT. In the case of Sl N. 1 & 2, the candidate must be 10th pass.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2017 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualifications like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, etc will not be given any additional weightage.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on the cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2020: Important dates
|Online application opening date||10.07.2020|
|Online application closing date||25.07.2020|
|Publication of short-listed candidates List||10.08.2020|